Re: [LI] PCQ RH 5.2 & Sendmail

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, R Manoj wrote:

->I was also not able to find any directory 'cf ' in my linux box which is
->refered in most of the docs i have been through. Any pointers would be
->helpful.

Usually if you have installed the sendmail-cf related rpm, the files will be
in the directory /usr/lib/sendmail-cf.  Is m4 installed on your system, then
it is very  likely that this path will be present in your system.  Just
check, otherwise you may have to install.

Nagarjuna