[LI] Problem with date in RH5.2 Sendmail and IPOP3d

Hello Friends,

Here is the scenerio -

I have a linux (RH5.2) machine that I am using as a mail server.
Whenever a user receives a message, the received date/time is set
in-appropriately on the client. We use netscape, outlook,
outlook-express... all report the same problem. However, a close
inspection of the header reveals that the message receiving time-stamp
is correct. Only the date/received tab in the clients show incorrect
time.

I have my time-zone set to Asia/calcutta.

Anybody???

MANNU