Re: [LI] XF86_SVGA server with generic chipset

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Arun Sharma wrote:

> Also, given that everyone's time is limited, you might want to think
> about the best use of your time. What do  Free UNIXes need today ?
> A new X server or a whole bunch of stable, usable apps ?

I agree. What we need are more apps that can be used by people on a day to
day basis - accounting programs (OK OK OK - I know that Tally 6 will run
under Linux, too), timetable programmes for schools, multi-media
encyclopediae, GAMES (!!!), etc.

> 	-Arun "Waiting for my Redhat 6.1 CD" Sharma

Atul "Got my RedHat 6.1 CD within 68 hours after release" Chitnis
;-)

p.s. Interesting - RHL 6.1 has QT 2.x on it and it is installed by
default!