Re: [LI] ILUG-Cochin meeting on Sunday, 17th October.

SubramaniA@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey Man,,,
>   I thought that Star Office could not be Re-Distributed

	Thanx for pointing it out! I have read the EULA at www.sun.com -

"Any account that wants to cut their own CDs requires a legal agreement
with Sun Microsystems."

	SO i guess, cutting CD's is out !

> I dont know whether the Takover by SUN has changed anythig but I am not sure
> whether u can RE-Distribute it ( That's the reason u dont get Staroffice on
> PCQ cds)

	How did CHIP do it then ? Also what about hard disk to hard disk copy ?

	Awaiting comments !
-- Shanu