RE: [LI] ILUG-Cochin meeting on Sunday, 17th October.

Hey Man,,,
  I thought that Star Office could not be Re-Distributed
I dont know whether the Takover by SUN has changed anythig but I am not sure
whether u can RE-Distribute it ( That's the reason u dont get Staroffice on
PCQ cds)
BTW: Staroffice 5.0(that's shipped with Redhat6.0's application cd) is
incompatible with RH 6.0...
Star office 5.1 works fine however..

MANI

So it shall be written......