[LI] Re : White becomes Pink!

Hi,
 Manas Garg wrote :
>Switch back to X and all that was white has become pink now!

I think it is a problem with your X-server. I got a similar problem with some SiS6215C cards (my SiS6215 did not show any problems :) with the old X-server. Usually, a switch back to text mode and again to X solves the messed up display. If you have a card which supports VESA 2.0, you could try the frame-buffer driver(XFB...something) for your card, I heard it has better performance(plan to try it soon enough myself). You could also get a newer version of your current server, or fiddle around with its options in your XF86Config file.

Bye,
vml
Model Engg. College,
Cochin