[LI] [Announce] Centralized archiving for various ILUG mailing lists...

Hi,

As many of you know I launched the Linux India Mailing List Archive
(http://lists.linux-india.org/) recently.  Having developed this kind of
system I am now ready to start hosting the archives for any other local
ILUG mailing list.  I think that such a centralized automated archival
system will help our community in a lot of ways.

If you are involved with / responsible for a local ILUG and want me to
start archiving your mailing list please drop me a mail with information
about your mailing list.  From your end you would have to subscribe an
extra email address to the mailing list.  From my end I'd have to set up
some directories and cron jobs.

Thaths
--
Lisa: Dad, what is a muppet?
Homer: Well, it's not quite a mop, it's not quite a puppet, but man!!!  So,