[LI] [Announce] The New Linux India Mailing Lists Archives...

Hi,

The New Linux India Mailing List Archives are now available at
http://lists.linux-india.org/

The New Archive provides an HTML interface to the mailing list archives
and also has an easy to use search interface.

Currently this site is archiving only the linux-india mailing list.  But
soon I plan to have the other mailing lists (linux-india-general,
linux-india-programmers etc.) .  Another point to note is that this archive
only has posts going back to May 1999.  Old timers will remember that LI
dates back to early 1998.  Over the next month or so the older posts will
also be archived.

Thaths
--
"If there were any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                 merchandise" -- Homer J. Simpson