Re: [LI] kvoice and voice.conf

Chetan Kumar wrote:

> The entries in voice.conf file rule, kvoice is just a front end,
> espacially to convert the audio formats, and delete mesg and add
> greetings.

If so I shpould get recording of msg for 120 secs. It records only for
45  secs. Why?
What do you mean by 'delete mesg and add greetings.'. are they files? if
so where are they. How to make greetings. I have already a greetings
sound file as standard.rmd.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA