Re: [LI] GNOME etc.

On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 04:20:28PM +0530, vsashok@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Rather silly question. I installed (and `switched to') Window Maker from
> RH 5.2 CD. Is this same as the much discussed GNOME stuff? (I didn't see
> any GNOME word anywhere!). How do I configure it to my taste? Run
> wmconfig?
Hi there,
Gnome did not come with the PCQ 5.2 CD. It came in one of the later CD's.
Wmaker is just KDE and GNOME compliant and it is a complete windowmanager in
itself. There must be a preferences icon in the dock which you can use to
configure your wmaker or you can run "/usr/X11R6/bin/WPrefs" to
configure your wmaker ( Just the same ;^).
Hope that helps
Regards
	Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali              sidcarter@xxxxxxx         (PGP:D8F53DCD)
Key fingerprint = 8C 34 32 2B B4 B3 F1 6A  CB 79 FB 41 D5 47 5E 69

GratiSource Technologies      http://gratisource.8m.com
Hyderabad, India              +91(40)211901 +91(40)211933