Re: [LI] Linux Myths

----- Original Message -----
From: Ravindra Jaju <jaju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux India <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [LI] Linux Myths

> > Check this out !! Found this on slashdot.
> >
> > Linux myths from a different perspective.
> >
> >  http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/news/msnw/LinuxMyths.asp
> >

> I had to reload the page 4 times before I could get the (incomplete)
> article, and finally an error which goes like this ..
> Agreed, my link is slow ... but i've never seen anything of this kind.
> (Is this a "new" feature?)
>

> PS - Note .. the article's link was found on slashdot.org by Shahrukh ..
> another Linux site. Just shows the class of us Linuxers ;-) We luv
> competition!

Right you are, but to beat an opponent you must first understand him and you
will never understand him unless you fully understand yourself -- thus spake
Tsun Zu in The Art of Warfare.
Whats wrong with slashdot having this link, it isn't a purely Linux site
anyway ( the blurb goes -- Slashdot News for nerds).
Whats wrong in trying to see another point of view ? Competition really is
essential for progress. Deriding others gets you nowhere at all.

Sharukh.

p.s.: this is not a plug for M$, it's a plug for freedom.