Re: [LI] Linux Myths

> Check this out !! Found this on slashdot.
>
> Linux myths from a different perspective.
>
>  http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/news/msnw/LinuxMyths.asp

I had to reload the page 4 times before I could get the (incomplete)
article, and finally an error which goes like this ..
Agreed, my link is slow ... but i've never seen anything of this kind.
(Is this a "new" feature?)

**************************
 error 'ASP 0113'

   Script timed out
   /ntserver/nts/news/msnw/LinuxMyths.asp
   The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You
   can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property
   Server.ScriptTimeOut or by changing the value in the IIS
   administration tools.

*************************

Now, I know why IIS is better. It gives nice error reports. ;-)
(Who wants a system with no errors at all! )

Well, it's possible to go on and on and write about all the points
mentioned there (they are too funny! Try going to the site. Boy,
desperation shows! ;-)

But if anyone has any doubts, write to me. I'll refute point for point :))

regards,
jaju

PS - Note .. the article's link was found on slashdot.org by Shahrukh ..
another Linux site. Just shows the class of us Linuxers ;-) We luv
competition!