[LI] Are there any decent E-Mail Clients available?

Hi all

I am sorry for the strong subject line. But i desparately need a email
client for
Linux. I am not very satisfied with KMAIL . I checked out the Balsa , but it
is still is in the development stage. I checked out a dozen E-Mail clients
from linux.davecentral.com , www.linuxberg.com  etc etc . I was not able to
find anything useful.

Can u people tell me which mail clients u are using ?

I am looking for a mail client which will allow multiple identities . This
is because i and my friend check email at once from a single system and it
will be convenient if the software can support multiple
identities.(something like Outlook Express)

I am wondering if I can run Outlook Express under 'wine' . I guess I'll try
this out after my exams.

Thanks
Anand