[LI] PAC giving problems

Hi everybody,
Can anyone please tell me howto configure pac(printer accounting program)
supplied by RHLinux written for BSD4.0. It doesn't seem to work at all. I
gave some options in the printcap file but they don't seem to be
sufficient. Can anyone please tell me what all options I have to give to
make it work? I think the filter which does the accounting is missing.
-Thanks
-Phani Kiran