[LI] RE: Linux India participation at Bangalore IT.COM

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Gandalf Mithrandir wrote:

> Was wondering, it's not 2 difficult to set up a cluster - OK, it won't be 2
> big, but even then the clustering capabilities of Linux out to be shown -
> could we get a few old 486's and plug em together to get a cool high power
> system to show off?

Yes, I just saw another note in which this was suggested. Does anyone here
know enough about this kind of stuff to take ownership of the project? It
would be a *major* eye-opener to have "obsolete" 486s beating the pants of
a single-CPU PII/III ;-)

Atul