[LI] RE: [ilug-blr] Linux India participation at Bangalore IT.COM

Hi

>  attached other then requests for good behavior (details  below) and that
>  Linux gains all around.

Without MS bashing ;-). ??? Jus Kidding..

>- Purpose of stall is to showcase Linux. The space will be used to
demonstrate the capabilities of Linux and to educate people about Linux,
>- The stall will be wired with a 25-node 100 Mbps network.

Was wondering, it's not 2 difficult to set up a cluster - OK, it won't be 2
big, but even then the clustering capabilities of Linux out to be shown -
could we get a few old 486's and plug em together to get a cool high power
system to show off?

ReSourcefully,

Gandalf Mithrandir /* Any Sufficiently Advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux */ gandalf@xxxxxxxxx
                  //Do not meddle with SysAds for they are quick to anger and subtle in their ways//