Re: [LI] unmounting cdrom as user

Hi,

I am also puzzled, but I think that
/dev/cdrom is just a link to hdd/hdc as the case may be.
In fstab you have to specify actual disk ie: hdd/hdc and not the link.
As a result it is not working.

If I am wrong than please correct me, linux gurus.

- --
Shriram alias Rajesh Fowkar

Kurtarkar Nagari, Bldg-C,
Flat No.T4,Third Floor,Shantinagar(Santacruz), Ponda-Goa - 403 401.
Phone : (0834)315932               Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx