[LI] want 2 b a volunteer :)

hi atul,
    i am a computer science student doing my engg in bangalore and i
want 2 b a volunteer for the mega event happening in bangalore for linux
and especially for ILUG...

    i will have my exams this whole month but i will surely make it for
the 23rd meet ... my exams will get over on 25th.

    i have subscribed to linux-india@xxxxxxxxx through