Re: [LI] Mail Headers - What do they mean ?

- --envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan forced the electrons to say:
>=20
> The X- prefix says that this is an experimental header.  It is considered
> experimental because it is not yet a standard.  So I don't think you'd fi=
nd
> too much official documentation on possible values.

I think the X- prefix means not only experimental, but user defined
headers also. Thus, I can have a header "X-GUIs: Are too bad" in all my
outgoing mails, without even a ray of hope that it will ever become a
standard. :-)

Binand

- --=20
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p =3D "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p =3D %c%s%c;     | This is a self-
int main(){printf(p,10,34,p,34,10);return 0;}%c";    | printing program.
int main(){printf(p,10,34,p,34,10);return 0;}        | Try it!!

- --envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

- --envbJBWh7q8WU6mo--