[LI] winproxy for linux ??

Hi
* I am a newbie to linux
* I've setup PCQ Linux 5.2 with upgrades on my lan at college
* Most machines on the lan use WIn95
* Presently we use a software called Winproxy to retreive the mail(via
dial-up) of various users on the lan from the net and it redistributes it
* Is there any linux software which can do the same
* I was successful in setting up the linux box as a pop3 server i.e people
from their Windoz machines can send and receive local mail from the linux
box. But how can they send and receive their internet mail acoounts(POP3
based mail service)

Thanx in advance

Dr.Vishwanath A
Sj.John's Medical College