[LI] DEC Tulip Cards and cluster computing

Hello People,
I was looking around for some hardware to build a linux cluster and was
wondering about the availability of certain pieces of hardware.

Are there any DEC Tulip chipset based fast ethernet cards available in
India ? what brands and approx pricing ? any experiences with other fast
ethernet cards will also be appreciated.

Some one mentioned on this list sometime ago that c-dac was also working
on developing a linux-cluster based super computing solution. I would be
grateful if I can have the contact address of the person involved.

If anybody on this list has experimented with building and running linux
clusters for doing large chemistry/physics/CFD calculation I would be very
interested in hearing from you.

I personally have experience setting up two small 4 node clusters, with
which I am quite happy. I am in the process of convincing people around
me to set up a 16-32 node cluster.

TIA
samir