From: Samir Agrawal <samira@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 4:02 PM
Subject: [LI] DEC Tulip Cards and cluster computing

Hello People,
I was looking around for some hardware to build a linux cluster and was
wondering about the availability of certain pieces of hardware.

Are there any DEC Tulip chipset based fast ethernet cards available in
India ? what brands and approx pricing ? any experiences with other fast
ethernet cards will also be appreciated.

Some one mentioned on this list sometime ago that c-dac was also working
on developing a linux-cluster based super computing solution. I would be
grateful if I can have the contact address of the person involved.

me to set up a 16-32 node cluster.