[LI] Laptop Graphic card driver

I'm using Linux happily on my Dell Latitude CPi 300D with a Neomagic
card.  The X server shipped with RH 6.0 (on Chip) recognised and
configured the card out of the box.

I'd recommend using it only at 1024x768 resolution, preferably 16-bit
or, failing that, 8bit.  The reason is that 1024x768 is the native
resolution of the Latitude screen, and if you use a lower resolution
it approximates the graphics and that looks terrible.

My only crib with Linux on the Dell is that suspend/resume crashes the
box 3 times out of 5.  Well, I can always poweroff and on, I guess,
but it's still a compromise.

Let me know if you have any other issues: I have the sound working
(with ALSA drivers) and a kewl Penguin at bootup :-)

- -- Raju