[LI] Multi boot on Multi disk

I have a dual disk system with the primary IDE and secondary SCSI. The IDE drive has NT on it.
The plan now is to install SuSE and Solaris on the SCSI.

I do not want multiple boot managers installed nor do I want to change the boot sequence in
the BIOS each time I decide to choose a different OS. How do I install this setup?

This system will remain primarily an NT system.

I appreciate any experiences you would share in this setup.

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao
subb3@xxxxxxx
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.

http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/