[no subject]

[root@nirman /root]# uname -a
Linux nirman.newdelhi.sgi.com 2.2.10 #4 SMP Tue Jul 6 04:05:05 IST 1999 i686 unknown
[root@nirman /root]# adduser
usage: adduser  [-u uid [-o]] [-g group] [-G group,...]
                [-d home] [-s shell] [-c comment] [-m [-k template]]
                [-f inactive] [-e expire mm/dd/yy] [-p passwd] [-n] [-r] name
       adduser  -D [-g group] [-b base] [-s shell] [-f inactive] [-e expire mm/dd/yy]

- -p very much there.

- -- Raju