Re: [LI]Mgetty+Sendfax configuration

The PC Quest March 99 issue shows how to setup a Linux server for access
through a modem - article titled Remote Logins. The setup works very well.
I have not tried receiving faxes through this setup.

You could check out http://www.pcquest.com and try to find the article in
the archives. Last time I checked, I could not find a link to this
article, under mar99 on the PCQ site.

Abdul