Re: [LI] How do i provide Logins via Web?

> How can i provide a web based login to users on my lan Intranet server?
What i
> want to do is to provide users a facility to access there disk space on a
> server and edit or delete or rename their files as well as read/write
their
> mail. > Another query...
Well....u could give telnet access to others if they have to log in and
browse directories

> How do i configure sendmail to accept and send mails from the lan using MS
> Outlook or any other Windows based mail Client

You have to specify the machine running sendmail (and maybe Linux ) as your
outgoing mail server in M$ Outlook

> How do i make my PC on the lan a nameserver?
You will have to configure your Linux box as a DNS( read DNS HOWTO
http://www.linux.org/help/howto.html)

> how do i administer news???
Dunno !
Regards,