Re: [LI] Mime-Version: 1.0

Hi Rohit,

   can you mount your CD perfectly. Follow these steps, then you may
succeed.

   1) Login is a root.
   2) create login user as oracle.
   3) put your CD into CDROM DRIVE and mount
      cd with following command.
   4) mount -tiso9660 /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
   5) first search for  orainst  file in cdrom
      it may be in /mnt/cdrom/install or something
   6) login to oracle
   7) cd /mnt/cdrom/install or something, in which
      directory you find orainst file
   8) then try to ./orainst.
   9) I think it will work

   if not give reply to me