RE: [LI] SAmba Config.

Hi Manas,
I've got a few problems with SAMBA and you've just asked the right questions.
Could you help me 2. I followed the steps in the PCQ mag regarding configuring
SAMBA. I can access SWAT to when I write http://<my computer name/IP>:901 But
I face the following problems.

>Now what I wanted to know was the problem with Samba and not SWAT. Would you
>tell me things 'like' ...
>
>* Is your machine visible in Network Neighborhood.
No, its not. I gave my linux machines IP as the WINS primary and secondary
address for my TCP/IP ethernet card in my Windows machine.

>* If not, do you see it when you do Find->Computer.
I don't know what name to give to search for. I tried giving the alias name of
my Linux machine but nope nothing.

>* Are you not able to share linux box'es file space or printer from windows?
No, can't share cuz can't see the computer.

>* Are you not able to share windows' file space or printers from linux box?
Nope same as above.

>* Did you do testparm
What is this?