[LI] SAmba Config.

Hi folks,

I am having trouble settingup Samba on my linux box, some time ago Manas
sent me a sample smb.conf file I did the changes as suggested/required but
no avail. Also whne I give the command http://localhost:901  to use swat to
confgure as suggested in one of the pcq mags I get the msg unable to
connect to remote host or unable to open host, I tried using both lynx and
Netscape on rh 6.0 kernal 2.2.15 of the Aug CHip CD. All help is required.

Yoganand G