Re: [LI] Country from IP - More precise!

> I am now a NRI but I might wish to know what is happening at Nagpur
>- then how do I do that, if you send me straight to abroad.html!

This is to customize content and advert to some extent and also mainly
for our E-Com site where payment will be either US$ or Indian Rs

Hey I am not trying to shunt any out on the basis country /caste / creed

:-)

Tarique

Visit our Flash site http://www.nagpurcity.net/sanisoft/index3.html
Send a Gift to Nagpur -  http://www.NagpurCity-e.com