RE: [LI] Country from IP - More precise!

> From:	SANIsoft [SMTP:tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sorry - may be I was not clear enough
> I want to redirect the visitors to my web site to page (say) Indian.html
> if they are coming from within India and everyone else goes to
> abroad.html
> I was hoping on using the IP address of the visitor got by $REMOTE_ADDR
> to segregate them, (scripting would be PHP) any help would be appreciated
	[VLB Says >]  Hello!

	I am now a NRI but I might wish to know what is happening at Nagpur
- - then how do I do that, if you send me straight to abroad.html!

	I suggest that the user be given a choice - something like - give a
message - 'You seem to be visiting this site from outside India, would you
like to visit the part of our site specific to visitors from outside India
(Yes/No)' and then provide two links - one for each answer!

	Well you might want to re-phrase the above sentence - but you know
what I mean!

- ---
 \   \/   /   |  |      |  |_) | vlbaindoor@xxxxxxxxx
  \      /    |  |      |   _  < vlbaindoor@xxxxxxxxxxxx