[LI] Re: Yacc

Hi,
   Just go through the documentation for bison(info bison) and use
the yacc program. That's how we did our YACC assignment last semester
( a simple C compiler, upto syntax analysis phase ). Used lex (flex)
to identify the tokens and yacc for the structure and syntax
recognition. The bison docs. work fine with yacc.
      Wish you all the best with ur project...
bye,
- --vml
model engg. college
cochin