[LI] Re: X-Motiff compilation gives error.

Hi Ajey,
    Thanks ! I tried the settings you suggested but it did not solve the
problem. I installed RHL5.2 and tried the earlier settings. It worked. However
I replicated the same settings on RHL 6.0, but again it failed.
Error message was "_lstat not found referenced from libXmso". I doubt some
incompatibilities. This is how I proceeded with installation.

1.cd /usr
2.copied lesstif binaries tar file here
3. tar -xvf lesstif.tar
4. Added /usr/lesstif/lib and /usr/X11R6/lib in ldso.conf
5. ran ldconfig
6. cd /usr/include
7. Created a link from /usr/lesstif/include/Xm here
8. Created a link from /usr/X11R6/include/X11 here.
9. cd /usr/lib
10. created a link from /usr/lesstif/lib/libXm.so here
11. Created a link from /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so here
12. compiled the source code using "cc -lXm -lXt -lX11 source.c"

It worked with RedHat 5.2 but not RedHat 6.0
Any known incompatibilities here ?