RE: [LI] Network Problem

>  I am using Redhat 5.2. I can able to configure my modem and internet
>connectivity. When i am put my ethernet card modem is not connecting.
>If I disable the ehternet card then modem connectivity is working fine.
>
>  note: I configured my ethernet card as module (ne2000)

Hi
 can you  find out which ethernet card you have?
Most probably You may not having an ne2000

 please look in the output of  dmesg
 ( This is what your kernel sees about your network card )
 also try cat /proc/pci (if you have a pci ethernetcard
 sunil

Sunil Thomas Thonikuzhiyil
2nd Sem M Tech
Dept. Computer Science