[LI] Network Problem

Hi linuxers,

  I am using Redhat 5.2. I can able to configure my modem and internet
connectivity. When i am put my ethernet card modem is not connecting.
If I disable the ehternet card then modem connectivity is working fine.

  note: I configured my ethernet card as module (ne2000)

  And One more thing, I can't able to configure apache.
I want to configure apche on my system and want to work so many users
at a time on net.

   Thank you

Rgds
T Prasad