[LI] Incorrect Settings in efax.

I am running efax as my fax receiving programme on the linux box. The
files which I am receiving cannot be opened in imaging the standard
windows software for viewing fax. I am able to view this file (of course
after renaming it, (the windows crib)) in adobe photoshop but the aspect
ratio is completely different. For an A4 sheet of fax received it opens in
Adobe as a 8inchx5inch sheet. The faxes on redirection are going
perfectly fine. Where do i need to change the settings. My operators still
use imaging to view faxes. The directory where I store my incoming faxes
are well connected to windoze machines with samba but of no use.