[Linux-India] Re: SiS6326 AGP with Daewoo Salora Monitor

Was this machine bought from Bigapple Pheripherals. If yes then yhis
combination of cards has problems every where.
I have AMd 333 with the same 6326 card and guess the same problem so I got my
old 166 to work for linux.
 If the card is not onboard try replacing it with cirrus logics 5446
preferably. Or try alt+ ctrl+backspace and type "afterstep" on the prompt
It may work in some cases

Let me know if it works
Bye
Deepak