[Linux-India] Dos Client for LINUX server does it exist ?

Friends I would like to use LINUX as a server for my Small office
setup.  However being primitive, I have not yet migrated to WINdows
on all my nodes.  The Node Hardwares are running DOS 6.22 with BOOTroms
Hence I would like to know if it is possible to use LINUX as a server
and what DOS client should I use for TCP/IP protocols on the node.
Also from where it shall be available.

Pls inform

Sunil V. Gandhi.
Serve with a SMILE and cover many a MILE.