[Linux-India] New Kernel compile options

Question 1
=========

I have compiled the kernel 2.2.10 but some of the following options are greyed out.
In 2.2.6, I had these kernel I had to the choice to enable them.

The modules are
	IP_MASQUERADING SPECIAL MODULE SUPPORT
	IPV6 PROTOCOL (EXPERIMENTAL)

Are these modules dependent on some other modules being enabled? If so, which one?
I checked with my .config for 2.2.6 and cannot see what I have missed this time around.

Question 2
=========

Also, I have disabled SMP support in the compile options. At bootup time, the insmod tries to
load iBCS module. I do want this module and I cannot find where this option is for compilation.
The /etc/rc.d/rc.ibcs2 tries to load this module or the SMP iBCS module, whichever is available.

Where can I find the iBCS module for compilation? Have they changed the name of the module in
the compile configurtaion menu?

Thank you for any info.

Subba Rao
subb3@xxxxxxx
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.

http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/