[Linux-India] Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:31:43 PDT

Hello,

I am new comer to thsi mailing list. I am a regular user of unix but new to
linux. I conmfigured my Linux box for Intranets and almoist all services
areworking fine. Even DNS also works properly. But when I use nslookup to
test the DNS it gives no nameserver for ip address <my serveripaddress> ....
no info available. I am experience the same problem for SCO unix also. These
seems to be some DNS configration problem. I tried a lot but without gain.
Any solution please

Raj saini
rajsaini@xxxxxxxxxxx