Nope! Inetnet Gateway prb still there!

Nope Atul! When I try to telnet my Linux machinr i.e. telnet 175.0.0.1 from my
Win machine it gives me the msg "connection to host lost" after a sec or two.
So my windows machine can't get a connection with my Linux machine when I
telnet. Also ;-) I did check the URL

http://people.netscape.com/thaths/linux-india/archive/1999/07/0790.html

and yes the resolv.conf dows have nameserver entries with IP addresses of my
ISP i.e. del3.vsnl.net.in So and kppp has got the DNS addresses of my ISP. But
the problem is that when I fire up the browser in my windows machine it can't
access any site. But as I said if I telnet to my ISP's IP address I connect.
So I did add DNS addresses of my ISP in my Windows machine also but still
nothing happened. So my windows machine can access the net but the browsers
can't access any site. so now what? :-(

Jeff

   http://MailAndNews.com and http://MailAndNews.co.uk