Re: kppp buggy in RH 6.0

Atul Chitnis wrote:

> RHL 5.2 was about as stable as RHL 6.0 is. Try installing raw RHL 5.2
> (without PCQ's enhancements) and you would have faced similar problems.

Surely you mean RH and KDE updates incl on PCQ CD?

I have set up ppp too many times before. It is definitely
the kppp on the chip CD which had the probs. I confirmed this using
strace on the kppp process.

I do not have access to any other
RH 6.0 CD, so I thought RH 6.0 has bugs. Add one to the list of
customers eagerly awaiting your CD with 'enhancements' :-)

- - Bhyrav Prasad