RE: WINE problem

Really thats the pity that companies haven't realized the potential of Linux.
I wanted to run a encyclpedia CD on Linux but now windoze because I have
graduted to Linux permanently. trust me though it may be tough for me right
now to work on Linux ultimately I know it will be worth it!!! Windows is just
for the "lazy" kinds who just want everything on the platter. And I just don't
have to tell you of how good Linux is over Widoze! But that doesn't mean you
can't have the best of both worlds byu running Linux. You can!! and thats what
WINE is for! It may not run smoothly but someday I know it will!

JEff