Mantra Online problems

One of the Linux-Delhi subscribers (ashishg IIRC) who has an account
at MantraOnline seems to have exceeded his disk quota, and every
message to the list is bouncing back to me (or perhaps to the
originator) with that error.  I was wondering, what's a good policy
for an ISP to follow when user disk quotas get exceeded?  I find these
error messages quite irritating.

At the very least they should check if the Precedence: header is bulk
(which normally means a list rather than a personal message) and not
send an error if so.

What do other ISP's do?

Regards,

- -- Raju