internet gateway .... plz S.O.S.

hi

i have to set up linux server as an internet gateway in my office. It was
working fine till RH 5.2 But now I have freshly installed RH 6 . Proxy and
mailing services are fine. But I am unable to ping or connect from other
machines in network to the outside world. Whereas same ip no. i can ping
from my linux machine.

Everytime I say ping 202.54.1.30 from a node it says request timed out. And
also whenever I disconnect linux server from internet, the nodes now say
network host unreachable.

So where is the problem ,, in network , in lan or somewhere else.

TIA

Amit