Re: Internal Zip Drive.

> Does Linux support an Internal Zip Drive ?

Yes.

> What would be a really good display card something that is not terribly
> expensive, I know someone had suggested a Matrox but I can't remember the
> model.

We recently installed an ATI Rage II with 8 MB. This card really
rocks under XFree 3.3.3.1. It cost about Rs 2200 in Hyd ,
a while ago.

Matrox G100 is supposed to be good, but we could not find it
in Hyd. I heard Matrix in Bombay has it and Riva cards too, which
are blazing fast. Intel i740 cards should work too , with a special
X server from Precision Insight available on Redhat's site.

- - Prasad