Serial Port Cards

Hi all,

I want to set up a ppp server in RHL 5.2 . Presently 4 MODEMs will be
connected to the PPP server. For this reason a serial port card is
required. Among the PCI Serial Port cards available in India, Which are
compatible with RHL 5.2. Please give me some ideas. And any Kernel
complitation is required ? Are there any special steps required apart
from the information given in PPP Howto and Serial Howto.

TIA

Arun Kumar