Network with Coax cable

Hi all !

	I've been tryung to connect two comps using coax cable and Realtek cards. The problem is that when I run diagnostics on the card using the prog provided with the card , I find that it detects errors
when it does the 'cable connection' test.

	the two cards just don't see each other although the cards are working fine under linux and have been configured correctly. Ping doesn't work. NOthing does, in fact. I tested the cable and found it alright.

	Can anybody tell me what's wrong ? And what do 10 base t , 10 base 2 , 10 base 5 mean ?

Thanx !

Ravi
Chennai