[no subject]

Dear Sir,

             I have been working on a project on LINUX for my under graduate
course, in which I am facing problem regarding connectivity between DOS and
LINUX environment. In this regard, your help/advice shall be of immense help
to me in achieving my goals.

Problem Definition: There is DOS on client site and linux is running on
server. The client is an intelligent node and not having linux on it. How a
connectivity to such a server-client combination can be achieved where the CPU
of the client will be used while working in LINUX on client, i.e if a user
boots his system (client machine) from linux at server and access his home
directory on SErver and uses compiler of server as well. To carryout any
operation on client, the user is using the RAM of Client only.

I am sure that TELNET wouldn't serve my purpose as it means that one is using
the working invironment of server only and the client is acting as a dumb
terminal.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanking you.

with regards